B R I D A L B A B E S
Recently said "YES!" and starting to plan the biggest day of your life? Well... Look no further because I'm here to be your "undercover bridesmaid". Beauty professionals books fill up quickly especially during wedding peak seasons so it is never too early to start putting together your glam squad.
Looking for some reasons why you should hire a professional and experienced bridal makeup artist for you and your wedding party? I could list off a million but let me just tell you a few to make your decision the easiest one yet!
- The cake gets eaten and the flowers die but the pictures last forever... aka you don't want anyone lookin' like a hot mess in those pictures! Hiring a makeup artist gives a cohesive look to you and the wedding party which looks amazing in pictures.
- Professional makeup artists use professional-grade products so they will last you through those buckets of tears, hours of dancing and whatever else the night may bring.
- Not that you don't already wake up looking flawless but our goal is to enhance your natural beauty. Industry professionals study tricks and techniques to emphasize a person’s best facial features while disguising other, less flattering ones just by the use of makeup.
-Last and probably most important, this is a day to be stress-free! Leave all the hard work to the professionals and sit back and relax with a mimosa in hand.
Your wedding should be the most memorable day of your life, here are a few things to consider to make sure everything runs extra smooth!
- Trials. Bridal trials are a must when working with a bridal makeup artist. A trial will not only give you peace of mind knowing you can trust your artists, but it will also give you confidence in knowing we have your exact look mapped out. During this trial I will take notes on your skin type, makeup colors and take lots of photos during your trial so it’s smooth sailing on your wedding day. Bringing inspiration photos is great because I will use your inpiration and personal style to create a look that fits you. Makeup looks different on camera than it does in person, so our goal is to find a happy medium where you love the way you look on camera and in person!
- Lashes. In my honest opinion, lashes are everything! I mean.... I am a lash artist so there's no shock to that statement but any makeup artist will tell you lashes are what completes a makeup look. In my kit I carry a range of lashes from natural to glam so we can pick a style that you're completely comfortable with. I also offer a small package for any bride wanting lash extensions for their wedding day. Schedule a full set for your day and recieve a free refill (perfect for your honeymoon!)
- Skin. Always remember that makeup is temporary, skin is forever. In addition to an in-depth skin prep, taking care of your skin with a proper consistent skincare routine is key to a flawless makeup look. Sticking to a skincare routine will help product go on better and stay on longer. FACIALS. FACIALS. FACIALS.